6.23.2011

Progress...


Day 3 progress...the squares are finished! Despite my greatest efforts to make things look random, I have found numerous patterns that were not intended. Oh well, this is why I do not sew quilts for a living ;0) I think E will know it was made with love. I have to run out tonight and get backing so I can put it all together tonight and stay on schedule. Here are the pics so far...

Easton really wanted the "tires" fabric to go in his blanket too.

You can really see the "pattern" in this one. All the CARS fabric is at a diagonal. Too bad it is only for half the quilt or I could have made it intentional. Oh well, if I aim for perfection, he would never have his blanket. I'm embarassed to post a picture of the whole thing, but here it goes...






No comments:

Post a Comment