7.12.2009

Swim Lessons




When I was in Jr. High School my family was visiting my grandma who lived on a lake. My brother (about 3 years old) and I went out on the dock to look at the water and then we turned around to come back in. I heard a small splash and turned around and my brother was gone. I ran up onto the dock and found him floating face down in 2-3 feet of water. I jumped in and pulled him out and he was fine. But the image of his hair floating in the water still creeps me out! So that is why I am so paranoid bringing my kids down to Grandpa's boat on the Marina. This summer we decided to do swim lessons. Both the boys are afraid of water. Hudson hates getting his face wet and Easton just hates water ;0) They both made GREAT progress, but they both still need to be more comfortable. We definately need more lessons ;0)

No comments:

Post a Comment