- You sit down to use the bathroom and find a booger on the shower curtain.
- You sit down to use the bathroom only to realize he DIDN'T LIFT the seat.
- You have to explain that your legs are not the interstate for hot wheels.
- You are folding CLEAN laundry and find a sand filled sock or two.
- You have to make the reminder that after bath we need to wear clothes.
- You have uttered the words "We don't answer the door naked!"
- You are constantly reminding them to wear pants.
- You understand that Legos are the greatest invention of all time!
- The bathroom sink always looks like there is some form of science experiment taking place that involves any combination of the following items; food, toilet paper, toothpaste, lotion or toilet water.
- You have to explain the dangers of booger eating. (I don't know them so I made some up).
- You hear constant mouth sounds such as; truck sounds, clapping, hooting, and roaring.
- You reach in your purse for your keys and pull out a monster truck.
- Can't understand the need to break things to see what will happen. Hello! it broke!!!!
- Finally, you know your a mom of boys when you find all of these frustrations endearing and know you will miss them all one sad day. God bless our little men!
You know your a mom of boys when...
These are all true events, but not just with my boys, but brothers and cousins too.