9.06.2010


So my attemts at keeping up on my blog have been thwarted by vacations and illness. Grrrr
Hubby and I took a vacation (by ourselves!) to Oregon for our 10th Wedding Anniversary. We had so much fun! I saw the ocean for the first time! WOW! We live in the Puget Sound area, but it isn't the same...
We also stopped and the Fabric Depot in Portland. AMAZING!!! I have to go back. I bought fabric and have so many plans of things to make I am just bursting! HOPEFULLY I will be able to get back into the swing of things here now. I have oh, so many projects lined up and ready to start. I can't wait!!!! First up, our toy closet. We bought the supplies today and this week sometime I should have our hallway closet converted into a wonderful organized toy storage system. Hopes are high anyway!!! Then, a few headboard projects, some lamps, and tables...

No comments:

Post a Comment