9.24.2011

Fall Decor...

I used to really get into the fall decor. Fall was my favorite time of year! I have a friend, who I still consider very dear, even though we have not seen each other in years. This friend does fall so amazing! I wish I could post pictures. Even though I have not seen her house, I know it is just amazing as always and smelling good with just canned goodies. Every fall I think of her and her wonderful home! We used to chat about all things cozy and crafty over hot drinks while she was baking. Ahhh! Hope you are enjoying fall Sarah!
Anyway, for some reason I just have not been able to grasp onto fall the last few years. I have really been drawn to summer and I don't want summer to be over yet. My house still feels like summer and I like it. I'm going to have to start cozying things up soon here and I have been looking around for some inspiration. Actually, just writing this post about Sarah's home made me excited about fall decor. Currently I am loving twine, shipping tags, numbers, pillow ticking and wool. That sounds cozy and fall like right? The challenge, to get my new stripped curtains to fit in through fall and the holidays.... I'm going to MAKE it work somehow...or maybe just give up and swap them out with the bedroom curtains? We shall see...

No comments:

Post a Comment