6.01.2011

New Bedding!

Well I did it! I made my first order from Ballard Designs! Usually I try and just make it myself when I see something I like. This time it was different! I can make a quilt, but these fabrics, for this price! Not a chance! AND it is all the colors I have been drooling over. Apparently, I'm not alone in my admiration of this quilt, as they are sold out in the King and the Queen is on backorder.
My walls are brown and my bedding is white and I love grey and yellow. This piece ties it all together... Here it is, my new quilt that will ship....later because it is on back order.

Lorraine Quilted Beddinghttp://www.ballarddesigns.com/lorraine-quilted-bedding/linens-fabrics/bedding/204166

Finding bedding I like has been difficult ever since I got married. Maybe I am jus super picky, but I have trouble with prints. I can always find something I don't like about everything! I have never made an impulse buy like this. As soon as I finished looking at my new catalog I placed my order. I guess it is actually, not too impulsive when you have been looking for bedding for about 8 years!
Now I'll need to go Thrifting to find me some nice old lamps to spray paint mustard yellow!


No comments:

Post a Comment