6.08.2011

Good Things

Sometimes life just seems to fall apart all at once and other times everything seems to be falling in place. Many times -for me at least- these "seasons" are only a few days apart. Is it a matter of outlook? attitude? testing? I don't know. The nice thing about them happening back to back is it seems easier to remember that I need to try and practice thankfulness in both "seasons". Just like the song, "When the darkness closes in Lord, still I will say, 'Blessed be the name of the Lord'!" Today I am just SUPER grateful for all those things that are falling into place. Answers to prayer both so small in insignificant, they hardly seemed worth His time, and those so incredibly huge it seemed impossible! Many thanks for the answers to my prayers! Blessed be the name of the Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment