4.13.2011

Curtains II

So after much anticipation of getting my curtain fabric, I received an e-mail that my order was cancelled. My heart sank. I looked so hard for that blasted fabric! Then I thought maybe God is saving me from a huge mistake!!! Most of my room is window and therefore would be stripe! So after spending a few more hours looking online, I still have not found anything that I like. Since my windows are so big, I REALLY have to like the fabric! Well, someday....soon I hope...I'll find the perfect curtains. As for now, I'll just have to go and paint my new china hutch I got for a STEAL on Craigs List! It was EXACTLY what I was looking for! I don't want to go and buy paint since we just painted the main rooms and spent more than we expected. I'm going to try and mix a few leftovers and come up with a "magic" color. I have some new found inspiration that I'm planning to work with, but I'll save that for another post...if it turns out!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry about the fabric--you will find some you are just head over heels for soon! I am in love with Naomi's curtains, I think she got them wicked cheap from IKEA. :) Look forward to seeing the color you create for your hutch, I love your style!

    ReplyDelete