9.14.2010

Drop Cloth Mania

So I have been reading various blogs with all these wonderful ideas for paint drop clothes! Christmas Tree Skirts, Chair slipcovers, Curtains, Pillows, rugs and Table Runners. I have inspired to think of as many things as possible for drop clothes. I found these pictures and I am in love. Calvin klein bedding 04
Calvin Klein Home and below are images from the new H & M Home line. Can you say Paint Drop Cloth!!!!!
Hm Natural Bedroom


Hm Natural Bathroom
or even this one from Ballard Designs, with help from a stencil....
Again Ballard Designs with some trim...
I found this one over at Less Than Perfect Life of Bliss. I love her projects!
You can see her tutorial here.


Shanty2chic tree skirt here.

Anyone else out there with some great creative uses for a drop cloth?



No comments:

Post a Comment