4.21.2009

YOU ARE LAZY!

The message was heard loud and clear. I try to read a Proverb each day, although I miss more often than I like.  Anyway, last night I was reading Proverbs 20 and what a slam.  I realized that I am just plain being lazy in more than one area of life.  I have used the "still getting back into the swing of things" excuse too much.  Time to get on top of the cleaning and bill paying and cooking good food!  How am I going to accomplish this revolution?  I'm going to try and keep a list of the activities I have done through the day so I can see where my time goes.  
Today:  Change Diaper. Load of Laundry. Make Pancakes. Clean Baby. Clean High Chair. Clean Floor.  Help Hudson with Art Project. Paint Bookshelf.  Freak out because 2 flys came in house.  After three attempts to find the last fly: Do Dishes. Empty Trash in All Rooms. Fabrize Entire House. Mop Floors. 
Give Hudson a Bath after he found the mud in backyard. Change Another Diaper,  Feed Baby Again.  Clean Baby Again. Nurse Baby Again. Clean High Chair Again.  Load of Laundry. Baby's Nap.  Second Coat of Paint on Bookshelf.  Put Video on for Hudson. Blog. 
It's 1:00PM and I'm ready for bed.  The house looks like I have not done anything all day, toys everywhere because the bookshelf is in the driveway drying.  After Easton wakes up I will vac and look at the bills.  Then we are going out for dinner.   The spirit is willing but the flesh is too busy picking up after the baby ;0)

No comments:

Post a Comment